Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to our blog

Happy New Year!! I have been planning to start a blog for months now and thought new years day would be perfect. So here I am. Most of you know my story, I am a mother of 7 wonderful kiddos and wife to my best friend. We are not the typical family but we love it. I always knew I wanted to be "different" but never dreamed it would come in the shape of being a homeschooling momma to a van load of kids (yes, the vans coming soon). The most important thing about our family is that we are in love with Jesus Christ! Over the next few weeks my plan is to share some really cool things the LORD is calling our family to do. Hopefully, I will be diligent in sharing "our lives" and also be an inspiration to many others.

Check back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment