Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Need Help!!!

Those of you who know me well are thinking, Sister, we already knew that. And your right but we'll get to that in another post. :)

For now let me update you on my new friend, Joy. Don't you love her name?! That's exactly what she needs is some joy in her heart. Oh, how I wish I could tell you so many things about her but trust me when I say, if you could hear her story you would wrap your arms around her and fall in love with her the way I have. I saw her yesterday and we talked about a baby shower. I asked her what she has for the baby... her response... nothing. That hurts my heart. So with that said, we need to get busy.

Many of you have responded saying you want to help so let me tell you what our needs are. Following is a list of items that she will need and they can be new or gently used.
onesies
gowns
sleepers
socks
outfits
burp cloths
bibs
diapers
wipes
blankets
lotion/soap/shampoo
pack & play
car seat
bouncy seat
stroller
towels/wash cloths
For anyone that wants to donate, please send me a message and I will be happy to pick your items up. I will gather everything and take them to her at one time.

I'm so excited for this sweet girl and thank you all very much for your prayers for her and for your willingness to serve.


"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10


1 comment:

  1. I have some items that I's be happy to pass onto your friend!

    ReplyDelete