Friday, July 23, 2010

Great tool for all of us homeschoolers...

Around our house right now we are beginning to gear up for the new school year. Deciding on curriculums for each child... whose going to co-op and whose not... which kids will work together on certain subjects.... whose reading what books.... and honestly, none of us are real excited about any of it. We just love summer too much! About the time our friends in the neighborhood go back to school and there is no one outside to play with, we get in the mood for school.
People ask me all the time which curriculums I recommend and what works well for my kids. The other question I get a lot is how do you teach with so many kids? Well, don't get excited because I don't have a great answer today but I promise to soon. I don't have a great secret but I am going to be putting together a post on things that work and don't work for us.
In the meantime, this blog is extremely helpful to me and hope you homeschooling mommas will find it resourceful as well. I think so many people want to homeschool but feel overwhelmed by the idea.... so, if you are a homeschooler, please share your thoughts and encouragement in the comments section below and I'll repost them for everyone to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment