Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas Frenzy

We may have pumpkins on the porch and mums in the flower beds but Christmas will be here before we know it. That means it's time to start thinking about a Christmas list. This year my Christmas list will be much different from last year. Those receiving gifts from us will get a gift that benefits another as well. I plan to do all of my shopping by purchasing gifts that will help bring home a child, care for an orphan or widow, clothe the poor, or in some way, serve someone in need. I encourage you to do the same! So many families are doing fundraisers right now to help financially support an adoption; If you are one of those, visit THIS sweet family's blog and take advantage of their offer. They have just brought home their precious son, Solomon and they want to help others on their fundraising journey. Check out Christmas Frenzy on their blog. Enjoy your Christmas shopping and find joy in knowing that you are giving gifts that will keep on giving!

As I start my shopping I plan to share my great finds with you all. Those of you on my list, sorry, you may know what you are getting before you unwrap it : )

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am so glad I came upon your blog! I found you from Stacy's "Christmas Frenzy." We are another fundraising family and hoping to do our post in the next day or 2. So glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like, I'd be glad to add your button the fundraising families page on www.wearegraftedin.com as well. Let me know!
    Kelly@wearegraftedin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Emily's...

    Perpetual Change, a non profit that benefits Ethiopia, is opening an Etsy site for Christmas shopping. All the items were donated so all sales go towards changing the lives of sweet kiddos in ET. It opens Nov. 15 until Dec. 15.
    perpetualchange.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete