Friday, April 15, 2011

His Little Feet Choir

I first saw this video below when my friend Jodie sent it to me last week. I later received an e-mail from my adoption agency sharing more about these precious boys and girls. Check out the website for His Little Feet Choir and then turn down my music and watch the video.

A tip from How We Roll: I get asked all the time, what I do with my little kids while I homeschool the older ones. I am preparing some tips for this question but thought I'd go ahead and throw this out. On the morning that I first watched this video, Cross heard it and came running to my computer. He then wanted to watch it over and over. I bet he watched this video a dozen times while I did school that morning. So there you go, somedays little ones watch youtube videos while I teach. ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment